- To get insight in the role of behavioural factors in traffic, the origin of traffic psychology;
- To obtain knowledge about theories and methodologies with respect to behavioural aspects of traffic research;
- To get a perspective on how behaviour affects mobility, traffic and transport;
- Relate behavioural insights to future mobility problems;
- Learning how to apply behavioural influence techniques in traffic.
More details on the course program in the attached document below.
Course leaders: Prof. Dick de Waard & Dr. Janet Veldstra
Date: 8 December 2020
Time: 11.00 – 17.00 h
Location: TU Delft
ECTS: 0.5 (attendance only) – 1 (attendance + passing assignment)
Participation: free for TRAIL/Beta/OML members and PhD students of participating faculties
TRAIL Course Behavioural Aspects – Fall 2020