The objectives of this course are:
- To get an insight concerning behavioural factors in traffic, the origin of traffic psychology;
- To get a coherent scientific perspective on mobility, traffic and transport, from a behavioural point of view;
- To obtain knowledge of the basis theory and methodology of behaviour scientific traffic research;
- To learn about important results of research on mobility, choice in means of transport and safety in traffic;
- To learn about the need for diagnosis, intervention and evaluation of measures to affect traffic behaviour.
For more detailed information and the program, please see the attached course description.
Lecturers: Prof Dick de Waard en Prof. Karel Brookhuis (Univ. Groningen)
Course date: 2 November
Time: 11.00 – 17.00 h
ECTS: 0.5 (attendance) – 1 (attendance + assignment)
Location: TU Delft, Faculty TPM (Jaffalaan 5, Delft)
Room: Instructiezaal G
Participation: free for TRAIL/Beta/OML members and PhD students of participating faculties
TRAIL Course Behavioural Aspects 2017