February 11, 2015
March 4, 2015
March 25, 2015
April 15, 2015
Schiphol, Dinalog Amsterdam, Evert van de Beekstraat 356, SADC (2nd floor), Building C
In this course two types of inventory models will be discussed:
- Single-location inventory models;
- Spare parts inventory models.
- Students will learn an exact analysis for relatively simple inventory models;
- Students will learn what can be done via approximate performance evaluation when an exact performance evaluation is not possible;
- Students will learn about heuristics for cases where an exact optimization is not possible or has a too high computational complexity;
- Students will exposed to open research problems.
Please find more detailed information in the attached course description.
Prof. Rommert Dekker (EUR)
Prof. Geert-Jan van Houtum (TUE)
ECTS: 1 (attendance) / 4 (with assignment)
TUD GS credits: 2 (attendance) / 5 (with assignment)
Time: 10.00 – 16.00 h.
Location: Dinalog Amsterdam
Participation: free for TRAIL- and Beta PhD students, others please contact the TRAIL Office.