This course is for all new TRAIL PhD students. The aim is to introduce TRAIL Research School and the PhD process at TRAIL, and to present the support given by TRAIL to PhD students.
The meeting has several goals:
- First, in this introduction we like to show you the activities within your Research School (who is who, courses, formalities, publications, the website and the latest news);
- Secondly, you will meet fellow PhD students and extend your network of TRAIL contacts.
- Introduction to TRAIL: who, what, why?
- TRAIL PhD process
- TRAIL Training & Education
- Presentation by a member of the TRAIL PhD Council
Lecturers: Prof. Bert van Wee and Prof. Vicent Marchau
TUD GS credits: 0.5