In this course participants will:
- get a coherent scientific perspective on mobility, traffic and transport, from a behavioral point of view;
- obtain knowledge of the basis theory and methodology of behavior scientific traffic research;
- learn about important results of research on mobility growth, choice in means of transport, safety in traffic and environmental impact of traffic;
- get an insight concerning which behavioral factors predict the success and failure of mobility and traffic and transport policy;
- learn about the need for diagnosis, intervention and evaluation in order to effectively solve policy problems.
Please find more details in the attached document.
Lecturers: Prof. Karel Brookhuis and Dr. Raymond Hoogendoorn
ECTS: 0.5 (attendance) – 1.5 (attendance + assignment)
Time: 10.30 – 17.00 h.
Location: Aula TU Delft, Commissiekamer 4
Participation: free for TRAIL/Beta/OML members and PhD students of participating faculties
Attachment: TRAIL Course Behavioural Aspects 2015